Sunday, February 20, 2011

Homosexuality
Its very difficult do be ho you are when society judges you for every action or decision you take. Being your self is something you have to do EVERYTIME! During this week in class we watch a video of Homosexuality. The video narrates the life of two identical twins. The interesting part that one of the boy likes cars and the other one likes dolls, both of them are boys. My first reaction to this was, oh, that kid is weird. But then I started to think why we need to judge someone. We hate when people criticizes us, so why do it to another person just because of their sexuality? I personally do not believe gay people chose to be gay, in fact they are born gay. In this video I learn that baby boys are exposed to be gay when they are born because something of their moms can be passed on to them. Learning this was very interesting because it made me be tolerant to people’s sexuality. Not only I am going to respect this people but, now when I hear someone talking bad about them I will try to make that person regret what they are saying. Personally I believe that gay people are the bravest because being against the principles of society must be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment